12%
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Fri 15 Jan 2010, 17:24

EDIT:

Voting has now commenced... to see the photos of this month's entries, see posts below.

(If you're looking at our Portal Page, click on 'Comments' to see the photos.)

Our monthly Top Cat Contest is now open!

If you've never entered before, click here for the rules.

The competition is late this month, so please get your entries in ASAP. Thanks.

After the cut-off date, a poll will appear at the start of the competition thread, so remember to come back and vote!

When posting your photos, please remember to:

1. State clearly the name of your cat.

2. Give us a little bit of information about your cat as well.

Please note, there has been a change in the Competition Rules and we now accept only 1 entry per member. However, members can re-enter photos that they have previously entered, providing that photo hasn't already won them the competition.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by Flower Girl on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 15:33; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Sat 16 Jan 2010, 16:48

JERRY

Ok i can only enter one of the monsters it better be Jerry as Georgie has already won it.

This is Jerry wrapped up in my dressing gown. He is forever stealing this to lay on or hide in and loves been cuddled up in it.
Ok this is Jerry. For everyone who doesnt know my monster he is 7 months old and was handreared from 2 weeks. We adopted him and a little girl kitten when they where 10 weeks old.
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Sun 17 Jan 2010, 15:47

MISS MARPLE

This isMiss Marple in her favorite spot by the fire. She is 3 years old and has a very sweet nature.

Back to top Go down
Whiskers
Kitten
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 04:02

PRINCE

Hello! I'm back and running, I decided to snap a quick picture of Prince while he was sleeping, he absolutely loves taking a snooze under my desk!
Back to top Go down
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 08:07

awww prince is absolutly gorgeous. He markings are incredible.

Miss marple looks sooooooo comfy there. bles her
Back to top Go down
Whiskers
Kitten
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 08:17

Thanks Yorkshirerose! smile Prince is funny to look at when he sleeps, sometimes he looks like he just died!
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 17:46

Fabulous photos everyone!
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 18:48

Thanks everyone. Now I've disabled cookies, there will be more photos. I don't blame Jerry Yorkshirerose that bathrobe looks very comfy. Prince looks very regal.
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 22:02

DEXTER

This is naughty Dexter, climbing off our car!!

He's a Siamese cross and is about 18 months old now. This photo was taken about 6 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Whiskers
Kitten
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 01:45

That looks very funny to watch, my cats climb the car all the time. giggle1
Back to top Go down
Caz

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 09:18

Oh crumbs - all these photos are great. It will be hard to decide who wins confused
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 13:40

It certainly will!
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 14:17

This month's Top Cat Contest has closed to new entries
and voting has now commenced.
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 17:03

He's very handsome Gemini.
Back to top Go down
Whiskers
Kitten
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 03:21

I voted for Dexter, since he looked so sweet climbing that car, and I didn't think it'd be fair to vote for my own cat.
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 08:15

I didn't vote for my own cat. I voted for Prince But it was such a close call between him and Jerry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 15:30

i voted for prince too but they are all so lovely in there own ways.

Jerry is just a monster and doesnt count lol.

Miss marple looks so cozy that i could just look at her for hours because she makes me smile.

the photo of Dexter makes me smile though because he looks such a tinker lol.

Prince has such wonderful markings so handsome and looks so peaceful, you can almost see he is dreaming of miceeee.
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 16:29

It's so hard to choose a winner, I know!

However, if your fur-baby doesn't win this month, you can always enter again next month or even every month.
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 18:51

yeah I would feel bad voting for my own cat too Whiskers. They're all beautiful. Hard to decided, but like Flower Girl said, we can keep entering. They're all winners.
Back to top Go down
Whiskers
Kitten
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 25 Jan 2010, 01:54

When are the results in?
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 25 Jan 2010, 15:13

The results for January's Top Cat are:

Prince 50%
Jerry 25%
Miss Marple 12%
Dexter 12%

January's Top Cat Winner is:

PRINCE

Prince's photo will now be placed in our Monthly Winner's Box
and in our Top Cat Hall of Fame.

Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 25 Jan 2010, 16:26

A big to the gorgeous Prince.
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 25 Jan 2010, 20:46

Yay! Well done Prince. You are one handsome pussy cat
Back to top Go down
Whiskers
Kitten
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Mon 25 Jan 2010, 23:29

OMG! Thank you everyone!! I told Prince and he seemed very happy smile
Purrs and head butts to everyone! cheers
Back to top Go down
hamster
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   Tue 26 Jan 2010, 13:16

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *   

Back to top Go down

2010 JANUARY TOP CAT WINNER * PRINCE *

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Competition :: Top Cat Contest -