Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
gemini

PostSubject: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 19:58

It's that time of the month again!! April's Top Cat Contest is now open.

Please get your entries in by 9pm on Wednesday 27th April.

Voting will then commence and the winnder will be announced on Sunday 1st May.

If you've never entered before, click here for the rules.

When entering your photos, please remember to:

1. State clearly the name of your cat.

2. Give us a little bit of information about your cat as well.

Members can re-enter any photos that they have previously submitted, providing that photo hasn't already won them the competition.

Also, you need to be logged in to submit your entry.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by gemini on Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tess
Alley Cat
Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 21:18

This is Sherbert, she is Orlie's sister and Ruby's baby girl, she is nearly a year old now, she used to live with my daughter but her new baby had a cat allergy, so she had to give up Sherbert, so we had her back, it took her a little while to get used to having the other cats around her again, but she loves it now :-)

Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:30

What a little sweetie Sherbert is. That's lovely that she's settled back in well.
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 14:05

Aww Sherbert is lovelyyyyy. Soooo pretty.
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 17:04

She looks so pretty and soft. hearts
Back to top Go down
Tess
Alley Cat
Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 18:57

Awww thanks folks, she has turned out to be the most loving cat, she sleeps on my bed when i'm ill and doesn't leave my side hearts
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:24

As we only had one entry this month, I can declare early that our April 2011 Top Cat is

SHERBERT

Sherbert's photo will now be placed in our Monthly Winner's Box
and in our Top Cat Hall of Fame.

Well done Tess and Sherbert clap clap
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 13:03

yay Well done Sherbert, you little cutie!
Back to top Go down
Tess
Alley Cat
Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 13:19

Awww thank you, what a shame no other fur babies entered,
But Sherbert is over joyed, hearts

she so deserved it after yesterday, someone thought it would be funny to make her eat cannabis, why are some people so cruel cry
She is ok today though and is sleeping off her bad experience, some people have no morals angry
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 15:48

Yay Sherbert. kiss What a pretty girl she is. stars
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 21:28

Tess wrote:

she so deserved it after yesterday, someone thought it would be funny to make her eat cannabis, why are some people so cruel cry
She is ok today though and is sleeping off her bad experience, some people have no morals angry

OMG that is horrific! Poor baby. Who did that to her? Grrrrr if I got my hands on them.....

Back to top Go down
Tess
Alley Cat
Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 22:23

To be honest we're not really sure but have some idea's and have involved RSPCA & Police, we think it was Royal wedding party that was happening nearby, and we could smell cannabis in our carpark as we parked the car, so I hope Karma bite them on the arse and soon sad
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sun 01 May 2011, 10:28

Oh no, totally missed that part of your post. How awful for poor little Sherbert. How did you know? Was she acting strange? Hope they get them and they get what they deserve.

Back to top Go down
Tess
Alley Cat
Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Sun 01 May 2011, 22:40

We noticed that her breathing was very fast, and her eyes were like saucers, she was ok to be smoothed, but if she was scared or startled she would lash out which is not like her at all, I knew something was wrong, so at mid-night we called our vet, and he had seen it before and with a quick blood test it was proven sad
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Mon 02 May 2011, 11:16

Did the vet prescribe anything, or was it just a case of watch her carefully? People are so stupid and thoughtless. Someone probably thought it would be funny to see a cat stoned without any thought for the well being of the cat, or the owner. Makes my blood boil!!!

How is she now?
Back to top Go down
Tess
Alley Cat
Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Mon 02 May 2011, 14:43

We had to watch her carefully, we could have left her at he vets, but she had us there every minute,
Yes some idiots thought it was funny, but I was in tears all night, Sherbert was so scared, and jumpy,

she's back to her normal self now though, kisses
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   Mon 09 May 2011, 15:54

Oh no!

How awful, so glad she's back to normal now.

Those stinking swines, I know what I'd like to do to them if I got my hands on them!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*   

Back to top Go down

2011 APRIL TOP CAT CONTEST *WINNER SHERBERT*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Competition :: Top Cat Contest -