Georgie
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 16:00

Our November Top Cat Contest is now open!

If you've never entered before, click here for the rules.

We're accepting Top Cat entries from today, until Wednesday 3rd November 2010, and then voting will commence Thursday, 4th November.

When entering your photos, please remember to:

1. State clearly the name of your cat.

2. Give us a little bit of information about your cat as well.

Members can re-enter any photos that they have previously submitted, providing that photo hasn't already won them the competition.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by Flower Girl on Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:11; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 20:57

Here is Meg, our golden oldie. She may be an old lady but she gives the others a run for their money, and she definitely thinks she's top cat here! As her tag says 'Old Cats Need Loving Too'

Back to top Go down
Honeysuckle
Puss'n'Boots
Puss'n'Boots

PostSubject: Lyra   Mon 01 Nov 2010, 08:15

Here is Lyra. She is 2 and a half years old. We adopted her from the RSPCA when she was just 6 weeks old. She has the sweetest personality, very funny and playful. This is a photo of her last Christmas time trying to get to the Christmas tree.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Honeysuckle
Puss'n'Boots
Puss'n'Boots

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Mon 01 Nov 2010, 08:41

This is Wolfy. I first noticed him in January 2010 when he was scavenging the food put out for wildlife.He was an un-neutered tom cat who had fathered kittens by a neighbour's cat. I started feeding him and put up loads of posters to find his owner without success. With the help of the RSPCA I managed to trap him and he is now neutered and has become a loved member of the Robertson family. He still wont let me touch him and I'm just taking things one step at a time. Here he is coming home for his first meal four hours after he was released back into my garden following his operation. I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw him in the garden.

Back to top Go down
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Mon 01 Nov 2010, 10:49

Aww they are all lovely photos.

Love Megs tag Gemini.

Ok so this is Georgie. A few weeks ago. She loves sitting in front of the TV - think it is warm there. The only problem is we cannot switch over the channel as she blocks the path lol.

For those who don't know we rescued her along with Jerry last August from a local animal shelter and when we first got her she was tinnnnnnny. She has turned into the most gorgeous cat (im slightly biased) and a firm part of our family.
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Mon 01 Nov 2010, 22:06

The pictures of Lyra and Wolfie aren't loading for me. I can see Megs picture and also Georgie's, but can't see yours Honeysuckle
Back to top Go down
Caz

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 00:02

gemini wrote:
The pictures of Lyra and Wolfie aren't loading for me. I can see Megs picture and also Georgie's, but can't see yours Honeysuckle

I can see them yes

All very good pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honeysuckle
Puss'n'Boots
Puss'n'Boots

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 08:48

Hi Gemini, how odd. Can you still not see them? Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do? Maybe change the photos? x
Back to top Go down
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:43

i can see them. Hmmmmmm not sure why. Maybe flowergirl can suggest something.
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 18:15

I can see them now Loely pics Honeysuckle. Don't know why I couldn't see them yesterday
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Wed 03 Nov 2010, 16:14

Maybe it was just a browser gliche?

Some fab photos this month.
Back to top Go down
Honeysuckle
Puss'n'Boots
Puss'n'Boots

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Wed 03 Nov 2010, 17:11

Lyra does the same Yorkshire Rose. In fact she actually lies on top of the cable box and you can't change channels with the remote. laugh
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Wed 03 Nov 2010, 18:13

Yorkshirerose wrote:
She loves sitting in front of the TV - think it is warm there. The only problem is we cannot switch over the channel as she blocks the path lol
Honeysuckle wrote:
Lyra does the same Yorkshire Rose. In fact she actually lies on top of the cable box and you can't change channels with the remote.
I swear they know what they're doing lol.
Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Wed 03 Nov 2010, 22:23

Beautiful babies. Great photos.

Meg is lovely and looks very wise.

Lyra is a real beauty, so pretty and cute at the same time.

What a handsome boy Wolfie is. It will take time, but I just know you'll be able to pat Wolfie one day. It took over a year with Sam. I'm still cautious though.

Georgie is sooo long, looks like she's doing yoga. I love her little mouth.
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Thu 04 Nov 2010, 14:32

The Poll is now open.

Let the voting commence!

Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Thu 04 Nov 2010, 14:38

It's sooo hard to choose - they are all such lovely pussy cats!

However, I just had to vote for Wolfy. That photo of him is such a triumph and confirmation that ferals/strays can be tamed - sort of!
Back to top Go down
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Thu 04 Nov 2010, 16:06

Ooooooo i might have to let my OH decide this month as i really cannot decide between the gorgeous puss cats.
Back to top Go down
Yorkshirerose
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Thu 04 Nov 2010, 20:35

Aww i wanted to vote for Meg but as i said paul could choose he chose Lyra as he said she looks like a monster, just like our two hehhe
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Thu 04 Nov 2010, 22:12

Blooming heck!! Help Flower Girl!! Somehow I managed to close the poll I can't see how to open it again??? And I haven't even voted
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Fri 05 Nov 2010, 15:43

No problem, Gemini, I've just undone it.

There's a tiny little cross x in the top corner just below the 'goto page' number and you may have clicked on that by mistake. It is only visible to administrators and moderators, so members don't need to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
gemini

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Sat 06 Nov 2010, 21:42

I voted for Wolfy because he's just so handsome
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 09 Nov 2010, 18:17

The results for November's Top Cat are:

Wolfy 55%
Lyra 22%
Meg 11% & Georgie 11%

November's Top Cat Winner is:

WOLFY

Wolfy's photo will now be placed in our Monthly Winner's Box
and in our Top Cat Hall of Fame.

Back to top Go down
Honeysuckle
Puss'n'Boots
Puss'n'Boots

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 09 Nov 2010, 19:01

Awwwwwww......just wait till I tell Wolfy!

bow

Back to top Go down
mrsmarple
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 09 Nov 2010, 19:20

yay For Wolfy. What a handsome boy and well deserved. yes

Congratulations Wolfy.
Back to top Go down
Caz

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   Tue 09 Nov 2010, 20:13

clap clap clap to Wolfy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *   

Back to top Go down

2010 NOVEMBER TOP CAT WINNER * WOLFIE *

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Competition :: Top Cat Contest -